Accommodation is on one level and comprises of a large hallway, lounge/dining area, kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite and two twin bedrooms. The house enjoys stunning views of Loch Don with far reaching views of Ben Cruachan at Loch Awe to the front, and overlooks the surrounding hills to the rear of the property.
This is a very spacious and comfortable living area with a large picture window providing stunning views of the Loch.
There is a 37″ flat screen TV with Freesat and a BluRay player, plus a selection of DVDs for your use. The bookcase contains a wealth of reading materials, maps and reference books etc. There is also a pair of binoculars and a telescope to enable our guests to make the most of the spectacular views.
There is a dining nook with a table seating 6 people
There is a modern, well equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, fan oven and electric hob.
There is an electric kettle,toaster and sandwich maker. The kitchen is also well equipped with pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils.
Master Bedroom & Ensuite
This is a large bedroom with a king sized bed. It has lovely views of Dun da Ghaoithe. There are built in wardrobes, two bedside cabinets and a chest of drawers in this room. There is a small TV with Freesat and a hairdryer is also supplied.
The ensuite bathroom has a wc, handbasin and a bath with an overhead electric shower
A cot is available on request
There are a further two bedrooms. The twin bedroom is at the front of the house and has views of the loch. This room has two single beds with bedside cabinets, a chest of drawers and built in wardrobes.
The remaining bedroom also sleeps two; it has comfortable pine bunk beds and a chest of drawers
The family bathroom has a wc, handbasin, bath and a shower cubicle with an electric shower
Terms & Conditions
By placing a booking and paying a deposit you are deemed to have accepted the following:
- The Cottage sleeps 6 people maximum in 1 master, 1 double bedroom and 1 bunk bedroom – no more than 6 people except a baby in a cot.
- A charge of £25 will be added to parties of over 4 people or if all beds are used regardless of number of guests, for additional laundry costs.
- To pay a non-refundable £100 deposit to confirm the booking
- If booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received by 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period.
- To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is relet for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner’s discretion.
- We recommend that you obtain holiday cancellation insurance
- To vacate the property by 10:00 am on the final day of letting
- The house will be cleaned prior to your arrival and you agree to leave the property in a similar condition. You also agree to keep the property and all the fitments, furniture, equipment and other contents in the state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday let. The property should be in a clean and tidy condition with full inventory and the owners will be reimbursed for any significant breakage, loss or damage, barring minor breakages.
- No smoking is allowed in the property.
- Linen and towels are provided, however, please bring your own towels for the beach.
- To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner\’s right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The house and contents are insured but not the personal property of the holiday tenants. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage or loss of such property.
- Pets are very welcome in the Cottage, however it is important that they are kept under control at all times. Please do not leave your animal unattended in the property or allow it onto the beds or furniture.
- To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting purposes subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of rent paid.
- To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.